About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy first and foremost to two wonderful kids. They keep me pretty busy with sports, theatre and school activities. Not to mention juggled with my own school duties. When I go off-track I try to accomplish as much crafting as I can. I love to quilt, scrap and make jewelry. My passion is to create gifts that are useful and to help the environment.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday

I just finished the Thankful Hop and they weren't kidding when they said grab a cup of coffee and start hopping. I saw alot of great ideas on the blogs that I visited this morning. I'm going to need another cup of coffee to create some of those projects because I liked so many!! I'm going to try to complete a project or two to post later today. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment