About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy first and foremost to two wonderful kids. They keep me pretty busy with sports, theatre and school activities. Not to mention juggled with my own school duties. When I go off-track I try to accomplish as much crafting as I can. I love to quilt, scrap and make jewelry. My passion is to create gifts that are useful and to help the environment.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Craft Challenges

Okay, so this is the first day that I am off track and I have to create a blog so that I can join in on all these crafty challenges. I can not believe how much stuff is on the www that I've never seen. The concept of blogging is totally new to me but from what I have seen you ladies have some awesome stuff on your blogs. These blogs bring a whole new world of crafting to me. Well, I'm going to give it a shot thanks to one of my colleagues Ana Maria and see how this goes this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment