About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy first and foremost to two wonderful kids. They keep me pretty busy with sports, theatre and school activities. Not to mention juggled with my own school duties. When I go off-track I try to accomplish as much crafting as I can. I love to quilt, scrap and make jewelry. My passion is to create gifts that are useful and to help the environment.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday

I have been trying to organize my craft space in our playroom and I'm happy to say it is going well. I have come across a few things I don't even know how to use or that I no longer use and the items need a new home, so I am asking for your help out there. First, I have a pack of Provo Craft & Ellison Handmade Textured Paper. It says on the packaging perfect for die cutting, matting, framing and punches. Does anyone have a sample of how they used this stuff. All I know is it is too thick and bumpy to go through my cricut machine!!
Second, I have a Silent Setter...how do you use it? Lastly, before I bought my Cricut I had the Xyron Personal cutting machine. Does anyone still use the Xyron? Doesn anyone know of someone who would like to purchase one?
Well, off to finish up some Christmas tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment